Football Animation

Jobs in Animation - How to Select a Perfect Industry?
For individuals looking to start their career with jobs in animation it is important to understand that there are several different industries available in the market. Animation is used in films, websites, cartoons, video games, architecture, automobiles and in many more industry. As an applicant or candidate you'll probably want to explore all these areas to find out which of these appeals you and suits you the best. 
The Best Way To Find A Visual Effect Company To Work With
About three years ago, when I was first considering joining the exciting world of 3D animation and design, I found myself overwhelmed by the possibilities and various types of advice that were available to me. As I listened to those who would be my colleagues, whether they were veterans of the industry, or were new, eager, presences on the scene, I felt dizzy by the array of opinions about what would make a superior visual effect company truly stand out from the pack. Now that I've been in the industry for a few years, I feel like I've come to... 
My Favorite 3D Animation Company: Pixar
This article is about one of the most inspiring movies I have ever seen created in 3D. This is really the film that inspired me to become and animator. Read below to see why. 
Making Cartoons - From Concept to Creation
When developing a 3D Animation, the most important first step is to come up with a story. Whether the final product is something as large-scale as Toy Story, or as simple as a blinking light animation, there must always be a purpose behind it. 
Modern American Animation
This article describes the history of animation in the United States of America since the late 80's until the early twenty-first century. This period is often called the renaissance of American animation, during which many large American entertainment companies reform and reinvigorate its animation department after the decline suffered in the 60, 70 and 80. From 1988 to the present Disney's return In the mid 80's, the American animation industry fell into disgrace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.